Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller of personal data described below is
LEVEL PROJECT SRL
VIA LECCE 86
73013 GALATINA (LE) ITALY
Personal data collection
When the interested party visits the Site, we automatically collect certain information present on his device, including browser data, IP address, time zone and data of some cookies installed on his device. In addition, as you browse the Site, we collect specific information about the web pages and products you view, the websites or search terms that directed you to the Site and how you interact with the Site. We will define this automatically collected information as "Device Information. ".
We collect Device Information with the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are stored on the device or computer of the person concerned, and often include an anonymous unique identifier code. For more information about cookies and how to disable them visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including IP address, browser type, internet service provider, reference / exit pages and timestamping with date / time
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record informations on how the interested party browses the Site.
In addition, when the interested party makes a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect information concerning him, including name and surname, billing address, shipping address, payment data (including credit card numbers , e-mail address and telephone number We will refer to this infromations as “Order Data”.
Purpose of the treatment
We generally use the information collected to:
- Communicate with the interested party, following up on requests for information or subsequently to provide support;
- Manage orders: includes the processing of payment data, the organization of shipping and the delivery of invoices and / or order confirmations;
- verify the absence of potential risks or fraud in the orders;
- provide you with information or advertising about our products or services, if in line with the preferences you have expressed to us;
In addition, we use the collected Device Information (in particular the IP address) to  improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytical data on how our customers navigate and interact with the Site, and [ 6] to evaluate the success of our advertising and marketing campaigns.
The Data Controller legitimately pursues the purposes indicated by virtue of the following legal bases:
- Purpose [1/6]: the processing is legitimate on the basis of the consent provided by the interested party
- Purpose : the processing is legitimate on the basis of the contract between the parties
- Purpose [3/4/5]: legitimate interest of the data controller who intends to promote his catalog in line with the interests expressed by the interested party
Communication of personal data
We share the personal data of data subjects with third-party companies that help us in carrying out the activities described above. In particular, we use Shopify for the technology of our online store. You can find more information on how Shopify uses your Personal Data here:
Furthermore, we use Google Analytics to analyze how customers use the Site. You can find more information on how Google uses your Personal Data here:
If you want, you can disable Google Analytics from here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Finally, we can also communicate the personal data in question to third parties, to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to subpoenas, search warrants or other legal requests for data received, or in any case to protect our rights.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter the data collection methods of our Site and the data use practices in the presence of your browser's Do Not Track signal.
With reference to articles 15 - right of access, 16 - right of rectification, 17 - right to cancellation, 18 - right to limitation of processing, 20 - right to portability, 21 - right to object, 22 right to object to the automated decision-making process of the GDPR, you can exercise your rights
by writing to the Data Controller at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the subject of the request, the right to be exercised and attaching a photocopy of an identity document certifying the legitimacy of the request.
The Data Controller also reminds that any interested party can exercise the right of opposition in the forms and methods provided for by art. 21 GDPR. Finally, the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority of the country of residence.
Withdrawal of consent
With reference to art. 7 of the GDPR, the interested party can revoke the consent given at any time. The revocation will result in the immediate cessation of any treatment, including mere storage, based on consent.
Transfer of data
The owner does not transfer personal data outside the European Union but reserves the right to use cloud services whose suppliers will be selected compatibly with the provisions of the GDPR.
Retention of personal data
- personal data relating to requests for the time necessary to provide the desired information
- the data collected to follow up on the fulfillment of orders for 10 years from the date of acquisition
- navigation data for a maximum of 24 months
Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not carry out treatments that consist of automated decision-making processes.